BLEMISHED: These BCG's have some form of cosmetic or non-critical defect but are otherwise guaranteed to be 100% functional. Defects may be in the form of dents, dings, scratches, inconsistent finish, damage from shipping, etc. While cosmetically imperfect, these BCG's will still perform as they should but at a discounted price. This item is sold AS IS and is not eligible for refund.
These BCG's are perfectly functional, but they just didn't make the cut when it comes to our inspection process. Most companies would still sell these BCG's as firsts, but we hold ourselves and our products to a higher standard. Because these BCG's are still perfectly functional, we'd rather pass the savings on to you. Some common reasons why a BCG might be marked as BLEMISHED are as follows:
- "Fails" Gauging
- Still within Mil-Spec tolerances, but we hold our BCG's to a higher standard than most.
- Rough Bearing Surfaces/Rails
- Shipping Damage
- Scratches, dings, dents, etc.
- Inconsistent Finish
- General "Ugliness"
These BLEMISHED BCG's are otherwise ready to be used and are 100% functional.
- Compatible with 5.56, .223, 300 Blackout, 350 Legend, etc.
- 9310 Bolt
- Shot Peened, Properly Heat Treated, and MPI Inspected
- Mil-Spec Extractor
- MIM, Cast, or Billet, luck of the draw
- Phosphate or Black Nitride Finish
- Extractor Insert and O-Ring included
- 8620 Carrier
- Mil-Spec Gas Key
- Mil-Spec Cam Pin
- Mil-Spec Gas Rings
- Mil-Spec Firing Pin
- Full M16 Profile
- Black Nitride Finish
- 100% Made in USA