The Aero Precision "Click" Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to finely tune their gas system for any application. This is particularly useful for managing excess gas to reduce blowback on suppressed firearms, or competition builds where the shooter is looking to mitigate recoil.
Note from Phillip: These are Aero's updated version with the Bronze adjustment screw. A properly dimpled barrel is highly recommended for the most reliable installation of these gas blocks under hard use conditions.
- Standard low-profile design provides great fit under slim profile free float handguards
- "Click" style of spring and detent adjustment for reliable function under heavy use and recoil
- Stainless-Steel Adjustment Screw with 15 Adjustment Settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- User-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Knurled Set Screws for reliable installation under heavy use.
- Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel
- Black Nitride Finish
- Compatible with barrels utilizing a .750 gas block journal
- Attaches to barrel via 10-32 x 3/16 Knurled Set Screws
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6" 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included
- FREE Gas Tube Roll Pin courtesy of Bexar Arms!
Please note: Aero Precision do not recommend the use of red threadlocker on the threads of the set screws. If you decide to use threadlocker they recommend using the non-permanent variety such as "blue" Loctite 243.
*DO NOT USE THREADLOCKER OF ANY KIND ON THE GAS BLOCK ADJUSTMENT SCREW.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent Product / Great Seller
Well designed adjustable gas block, I have used many in my career, this one is very good and well thought out in its design. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast from the crew at Bexar Arms! Lots of cool stickers too which was a real fun bonus! Great company to order from!
Very good ? will buy 1 more . Thanks
Good website, fast shipping and in good looking box. Very good, thanks so much.
Aero adjustable gasblock
Shipped quick at a great price, gas block is perfect
Great prices great products
Awesome prices and great company and products.
Aero precision 750 adjustable block
Shipping was excellent it actually came in a Box not in an envelope. Haven't had it Time to install it yet. I do recommend buying from this company.
Got my product for my AR-10 build fast and easy. Will be coming back here for more products. Very happy
Adjustable Gas Block
Made shooting my rifle suppressed more pleasant. I can shoot faster without gas blinding me. Can even make adjustments with my suppressor on.
Great Gas Block
Fit great - excellent product
Well made gas block
This gas block is top shelf. I’m able to adjust the gas in 223/5.56, 7.62x39, 6.5 Grendel, and 308/7.62x51 to shoot steel and brass with no cycling issues. I’ll also add that these calibers also are used with various barrel lengths with different gas port locations. At a very reasonable price, I can get the gas just right.
Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block
Aero Precisions adjustable gas block is well made and works great. I’m able to dial in just enough gas for my needs. One thing to consider is buying a longer Allen-wrench if your hand-guard is longer than 14 inches. The tool that ships with the item is only 6 inches long. So if you’re running this on a pistol or Carbine length barrel, consider the handguard, and adding the longer Allen wrench to your toolbox. This gas block is on several of my builds (308, 300AAC, 6.5 Grendel).
Adjustable gas block
This product is spot on. Buy with confidence.
AERO PRECISION ADJUSTABLE GAS
Best price for quality product from a quality CO. Shipped fast. Can't complain when it does what its designed to do. Highly recommended