The Aero Precision "Click" Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to finely tune their gas system for any application. This is particularly useful for managing excess gas to reduce blowback on suppressed firearms, or competition builds where the shooter is looking to mitigate recoil.
Note from Phillip: These are Aero's updated version with the Bronze adjustment screw. A properly dimpled barrel is highly recommended for the most reliable installation of these gas blocks under hard use conditions.
- Standard low-profile design provides great fit under slim profile free float handguards
- "Click" style of spring and detent adjustment for reliable function under heavy use and recoil
- Stainless-Steel Adjustment Screw with 15 Adjustment Settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- User-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Knurled Set Screws for reliable installation under heavy use.
- Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel
- Black Nitride Finish
- Compatible with barrels utilizing a .750 gas block journal
- Attaches to barrel via 10-32 x 3/16 Knurled Set Screws
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6" 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included
- FREE Gas Tube Roll Pin courtesy of Bexar Arms!
Please note: Aero Precision do not recommend the use of red threadlocker on the threads of the set screws. If you decide to use threadlocker they recommend using the non-permanent variety such as "blue" Loctite 243.
*DO NOT USE THREADLOCKER OF ANY KIND ON THE GAS BLOCK ADJUSTMENT SCREW.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit great - excellent product
This gas block is top shelf. I’m able to adjust the gas in 223/5.56, 7.62x39, 6.5 Grendel, and 308/7.62x51 to shoot steel and brass with no cycling issues. I’ll also add that these calibers also are used with various barrel lengths with different gas port locations. At a very reasonable price, I can get the gas just right.
Aero Precisions adjustable gas block is well made and works great. I’m able to dial in just enough gas for my needs. One thing to consider is buying a longer Allen-wrench if your hand-guard is longer than 14 inches. The tool that ships with the item is only 6 inches long. So if you’re running this on a pistol or Carbine length barrel, consider the handguard, and adding the longer Allen wrench to your toolbox. This gas block is on several of my builds (308, 300AAC, 6.5 Grendel).
This product is spot on. Buy with confidence.
Best price for quality product from a quality CO. Shipped fast. Can't complain when it does what its designed to do. Highly recommended
I have to start with wow! Customer service is not dead! Extremely fast shipping which included a hand written personalized note thanking me by name for the business. I hope to see Bexar Arms continue to grow as I will be a continued patron. or to the product: good price for a good product. works as it should
Easy mounting process, nice tactile clicks while changing gas settings. Will definitely be staying on the AR-10.
Half the price of the competitors and does the same thing, plus every Aero product I've owned has worked flawlessly.
It’s Aero Precision, 5 stars; enough about that. I happened across this website while looking for this specific gas block. It was sold out almost everywhere, except for on Bexararms.net. It was also listed at the lowest price online to boot. And there’s no mistaking the intent of the Bexar spelling, making it obvious that this place was in my own back yard. I placed my order at 7:42 PM, (yes, post merīdiem) and received an order update at 9:49 PM that my item was in possession at the Post Office. Perfect example of unnecessarily going above and beyond. My gas block arrived as advertised, and as an added bonus I found a complimentary Bexar Arms gas block roll pin and personalized hand written letter of thanks from Phillip thrown in for good measure! I am a staunch advocate for good customer service; a few well-known companies in the business have lost my patronage for not making an honest mistake right. From now on, when I go online to look for parts, my first stop will be Bexararms.net. Fingers crossed for a brick and mortar location in the not-too distant future.
Cheaper than aero sells it for. Can't beat the price point or customer service with Bexar