The Aero Precision BREACH is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the AR15 platform. The BREACH's design utilizes a reinforced 7075 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-handed charging technique without compromising the part — a pitfall for traditional mil-spec charging handles.
The small lever configuration provides a low-profile, easily gripped interface that is comfortable when slung and can be actuated effortlessly from either side of your rifle.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed 7075 Aluminum levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand, while remaining low profile and comfortable when slung.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles on the 7075 Aluminum reinforced bar design provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Patent-pending Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle in the most demanding circumstances.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: It is not all just good looks. Stylistic cuts on the charging handle also help to clear stuck on carbon and debris from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals and protects the lever mechanism from debris.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The last part l needed for an Areo EPC build, and Bexar Arms was the only place l found in stock and had the cheapest price.