The Aero Precision "Click" Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to finely tune their gas system for any application. This is particularly useful for managing excess gas to reduce blowback on suppressed firearms, or competition builds where the shooter is looking to mitigate recoil.
Note from Phillip: These are Aero's updated version with the Bronze adjustment screw. A properly dimpled barrel is highly recommended for the most reliable installation of these gas blocks under hard use conditions.
- Standard low-profile design provides great fit under slim profile free float handguards
- "Click" style of spring and detent adjustment for reliable function under heavy use and recoil
- Stainless-Steel Adjustment Screw with 15 Adjustment Settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- User-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Knurled Set Screws for reliable installation under heavy use.
- Machined from 4140 Hardened Steel
- Black Nitride Finish
- Compatible with barrels utilizing a .625 gas block journal
- Attaches to barrel via 10-32 x 3/16 Knurled Set Screws
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6" 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included
- FREE Gas Tube Roll Pin courtesy of Bexar Arms!
Please note: Aero Precision does not recommend the use of red threadlocker on the threads of the set screws. If you decide to use threadlocker they recommend using the non-permanent variety such as "blue" Loctite 243.
*DO NOT USE THREADLOCKER OF ANY KIND ON THE GAS BLOCK ADJUSTMENT SCREW.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent solution for adjusting gas system. I was waiting for this to become available. IMHO this gas block is superior to more popular competitive solutions that cost twice as much. As a bonus it's also lighter and better looking. Combined with lightweight BCG, lightweight buffer and reduced power buffer spring, it will convert your AR15 into a race gun without reliability compromises.