COMING NOVEMBER 2020
COMING OCTOBER 2020
- To remove by cutting.
The eXcise Optimized series of handguards is designed to give the end user the perfect blend of modularity and weight reduction while maintaining excellent strength and rigidity. By removing material in strategic areas, we were able to retain all of the most commonly used MLOK mounting locations while eliminating weight wherever possible. By adding vertical venting between the picatinny rails, hoop strength and rigidity is maintained while promoting convective air flow and further reducing weight. Steel QD inserts are included towards the rear for a bombproof connection between the handguard and your sling. The eXcise Optimized handguard has everything you need, right where it's needed, and absolutely nothing else.
Note from Phillip: This is my very first foray into handguard design, and I think that this fits all the needs of the the vast majority of end users. Going from initial concept to finished prototype took about 4.5 months, and most of that time was figuring out how to turn my idea into a functional product that had a practical application while also being aesthetically pleasing. Now that the prototyping over and that the first production run is underway, I'm proud to say that this handguard turned out exactly how I had envisioned it with absolutely no compromises made in any regard!
Standard features for the production version are as follows:
- Initially offered in Mil-Spec Black Hard Coat Anodized
- Initially offered in 15", 12.625", and 10.5" true lengths
- 15" - $180, 12.625" - $175, 10.5" - $165
- Slim design with 1.3" ID and 1.5" OD
- No barrel nut timing required
- Accepts standard 30mm or 1-3/16" Crowsfoot Wrench
- Custom barrel nut wrench available separately [+$5]
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Anti-Slip barrel nut and retention plate
- Steel QD Sling Mount Inserts
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Body
- Heat Treated 4140 Nitrided Barrel Nut
- 100% Made in the USA!