A spare or replacement barrel nut wrench for the Bexar Arms eXcise series of AR-15 handguards.
These wrenches are laser cut from 1/4" mild steel and feature a fully enclosed hex to support the entire barrel nut during installation or removal. It accepts both 1/2" and 3/8" square drives for increased usability and is super durable for a lifetime of hard use.
A note from Phillip: As long as you take care to not misplace your first barrel nut wrench, you can save a few bucks by not including a new wrench with every additional handguard you order!
- Spare/Replacement eXcise AR-15 Barrel Nut Wrench
- 1/4" Laser Cut Mild Steel Construction
- Fully Enclosed Hex for Superior Support during Installation/Removal
- Accepts both 1/2" and 3/8" Square Drive Sizes
- Ultra Durable and Reusable
- 100% Made in the USA!