Aero Precision's state of the art M4E1 platform starts here, with the M4E1 Upper Receiver. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the handguard mounting platform with the upper itself. Through superior engineering, we have condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated handguard to a mere 8 screws. Since the handguard mounting surface and upper are of the same forging, not only is it a stronger system, but we are able to make additional lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.
Ease of installation - Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper, tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench, slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Lazer engraved T-marks
- Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
- 100% Made in USA
M4E1 Specific Details:
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Compatible with Aero Precision Enhanced and Quantum Series handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
- Barrel nut and wrench are included
- These uppers are not piston-kit compatible
- Will support barrels with a diameter up to 1"
- AR15 M4E1 Upper Receiver in Anodized Black
- Port Door and Forward Assist installed
- Barrel nut
- Barrel nut wrench
Squaring the Receiver Face
At Bexar Arms, we offer you the option to have the face of your receiver squared. Squaring the face of the receiver is an essential step in accurizing your AR pattern rifle, and ensures your barrel seats firmly and completely with the receiver face and is perfectly inline with the BCG raceway in the upper. This allows for a more consistent bolt engagement which evenly distributes force among all of your bolt lugs instead of only a few. This consistent lockup and complete barrel seating can help increase your AR's maximum accuracy potential as well as extend the life of your bolt. While squaring your receiver face is 100% unnecessary for your rifle to function, if you're looking to squeeze the absolute most performance out of your AR pattern rifle, we highly recommend it!